Please refer to the below
defined self-certification based
(if any) on the concordance or the rulesets may be submitted to email@example.com as per Trade Notice
33 / 2023-24 Dated 10th November 2023.
Guidelines for Generating eBRC (Last Updated on
- IRM of the same currency can only be clubbed.
- IRM of the same bank name can only be clubbed.
- Users cannot generate eBRC for Purpose Codes P0101 and
- To generate the eBRC for purpose code P0103 for stand-alone or
shipping bill /Invoice date should be greater than or equal to the remittance date. No eBRC
generation to be
allowed before the shipping bill/invoice date for advance payment.
- P0103 can be used standalone to generate eBRC.
- P0103 can be clubbed with P0807 in case of Services >
- P0103 can be clubbed with any of the 01 Product Groups except
- P0103 can be clubbed with P1505 to generate eBRC.
- No two purpose codes will be allowed to be clubbed to generate
Except P0103 (Advance payment) which can be clubbed with any other purpose codes for inward
- For Services > IT, only these four purpose codes are
P0803, P0807, and P0103.
- In case the "AD code in the shipping bill" does not
"Remittance AD Code" from IRM, then a warning message will be displayed to the
Mismatch in Shipping Bill and IRM. Kindly change the AD Code of the Shipping Bill with your
- In the case of Service Exports, Exporters will be able to view
invoices that have SAC codes matching the description of the same services only.